Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Whistling

Bekah has learned how to whistle and she is so proud of herself! It's so cute how she walks around whistling to herself. She is still trying to master snapping...we practiced that this morning.

I am really close to putting pictures up so stay tuned. I borrowed a digital camera and just need to get the software on my computer.

I've often wondered how Dana survives with five kids at the grocery store. I just took three today and I was thinking how I couldn't wait for school to start again so I can go by myself. I am weary!

Our new siding and windows are in the process of being installed, which makes for a loud day. They start at 7 am and somehow the kids sleep through the first 30 minutes or so. I was trying to read my Bible this morning but had to abandon the effort once the pounding started. But, I am grateful it is being done. We were going to paint the house ourselves but have thought better of it. Hopefully next week or the week after I can put up some pictures of our redone house. And then we start painting the inside. Woohoo!

James is here this week, attending an education conference in the area. He said the first day was good and he enjoyed it. Thursday he is going with us to Six Flags in Arlington Texas. We are excited for that fun day. Pictures, of course will be forthcoming!

1 comment:

Dane said...

I don't think any of my kids can whistle...I certainly can't! She'll have to teach us next year, lol!

Um, how do I survive at the grocery store with 5 kids...I'll have to write a blog on that. I'll give you a clue...I don't!!!!!