Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween

Princess Bekah and Pokemon Trainer Paul on Halloween on the way to the church party.


Story...Bekah told me for weeks that she wanted to be a strawberry for Halloween. So, I made a strawberry costume. On Halloween, I got her dressed in her costume and was fixin' to do her hair and she said she didn't remember telling me she wanted to be a strawberry. She wanted to be a princess. Luckily for her, because I was fuming, she had that princess dress in her closet. Hence the princess in the previous picture. Well, the school does not do Halloween, they do a story book character parade instead (we can't offend anybody at any time, you know) so I made her wear the strawberry costume for that and carry her Strawberry Shortcake books. At least it got some use! And doesn't it look cute? I was proud of myself for figuring out how to make Bekah into a strawberry.


L to R: Bekah, Emma, Frank (scarecrow) and Taylor. Emma and Taylor are our good friends. They didn't want to take a picture with the scarecrow so Bekah sat with them. You can also see Taylor's dad holding her hand. Emma was Thelma and Taylor was Daphne from Scooby.


Bekah and Ruby. I watch Ruby part of the day during the week. Her family lives across the street from us. Bekah loves to hold her!

No comments: