Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yellowstone Day Five - Dyer Reunion

We all met Wednesday night for dinner. It was so great to see all my aunts, uncles and cousins...not to mention my grandparents and some family friends. I hadn't seen some of them for at least fifteen years! The following pictures are from that evening.
Our family, in our lovely t-shirts that Emily made for us.
Bekah, Alexis, Meghan and Cherith. They loooovvvveeeddd the huge field of flowers.
Dana, Gramma, Grampa, Cherith and Ellie.
My Aunt Alison is taking the picture (we got tired of waiting around) and my cousins Jonathan, Keagan and Wesley.
The whole gang! I'm not even going to try to get everybody's name in here :)
Mom and Marian, who has been a friend of the Dyer's forever.
Uncle John and brother James.
My uncle Andy, aunt Kristen and cousins McKenna and Keagan.
My uncle Joel and his wife.
My cousin Hannah and her precious baby.


No comments: