Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funny Story

So, there a radio station that I listen to that's doing a big mamogram push for Breast Cancer Awareness. They have stories about women who've had breast cancer and lots of "spots" to tell women to go get a mamogram. They say to tell your friends, neighbors, and bosom buddies.
Get it? "Bosom Buddies"? Ha! I think that's hilarious. I just got it today.

So, one of my five classes is finished! Hallelujah! I feel so free. I feel like now I have time to study for other classes and today I managed to mop and vacuum. I'm loving it already.

Other news: Paul is very into football right now. He likes the Oklahoma University Sooners and the Green Bay Packers. Don't ask me why. It's actually kind of dangerous to be a Sooners fan here because they have a huge rivalry with UT.

Bekah's birthday is coming up next month. I think we are going to take the train from Cedar Park to Bertram. She's always wanted to ride a train. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she said Hannah Montana stuff and other stuff she likes, such as Post It Notes. Isn't that hilarious? I must admit, I'm a post-it note fan myself :)

One last thing...I have the best friends and neighbors! They have been so sweet to help me get the kids to school and watch the kids while I'm in class. Thanks Brianna and Suzanne! You guys are the best and I am so thankful for you!

No comments: