Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School

Sigh......
It's a relief and a tear. I'll be so glad to not be on a schedule for awhile. But the kids had such a great year in school and we loved their teachers so much it's a little bittersweet. I feel like I get to be such good friends with their teachers that it's like breaking up a friendship. It's really hard to keep that relationship going the next year.
Anyway, Bekah's class did a little breakfast and Paul's class signed pillowcases, had class awards and then pizza. Then we all went home early. I crashed on the couch...combo of antibiotics and allergies dragging me down and the kids played.
Bright spot - vacation in less than two weeks! Yea! I am soooooooooo excited to see my family and for the cousins to play together and for us all to hang out. Paul and Bekah are excited to see everyone too. Since it's only been a year this time they remember how much fun they had last time.
Well, I have lessons to prepare for Sunday so I'm signing off.

No comments: