Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last Days of School

Bekah - Second Grade Finale
Pancake breakfast! Love this tradition for the second grade. Yum!

Bekah and Grace


Bekah receiving her awards from her wonderful teacher, Mrs. Churchill.

Fifth Grade Awards
Can't believe Paul's leaving elementary school. A new chapter begins and I'm not so sure I like it!

Singing! Paul was so mad about this because they used up PE time to practice.


After the ceremony they had cookies and lemonade. Oh the joys of fifth grade :)


A final elementary photo. I am so proud of Paul! He is such a good student and a great kid. It's been hard to watch him grow so fast. He keeps asking for more independence and I have to remind myself that he's growing up so it's okay to let him stay up later and ride around the block on his own. Exciting things are on the horizon for this young man!

No comments: