Monday, June 14, 2010

So............

I really, truly have been meaning to finish updating my blog. I have pictures from the Wildflower Center with Mom and Dad, Bekah's play, end of school year pics, this years art from the kids....

And now is the time that my lovely computer decides not to work properly! I guess I'm calling ATT tomorrow to complain about the internet speed...again. I'll do that in between chores, playing with the kids (it is summer after all), finding a percussion kit for Paul (have you heard he made the percussion class in middle school?), doing homework, and cooking for the fam.

What is the deal? And while I'm ranting, why can't I find a contractor to redo my bathroom? They either want an arm and leg, haven't returned the bid to me, or won't call back in the first place. I guess business is just good for them and they don't need a new customer. Good for them, not so much for me.

On the happy side of life, it is summer. The summer classes I'm taking aren't all that bad. In fact, there's really no work at all in the math class (and I'm even learning a thing or two!). I have purchased plane tickets to visit Elko in August - YEA! - and I'm running almost the whole 5K distance now. Can't wait for that race just before my b-day in August.

Ok, back to work...school work...I guess I should utilize this time at school to do that. :)

No comments: