Friday, December 17, 2010

Some of My Favorites

So, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures from vacation in Elko last August. I know, I'm months behind on my posting. Better late than never, right?


Dad and James on the porch relaxing


This is me trying to imitate my incredibly talented sister in law, Dana. This is the poppy's view of the sky. I thought it turned out pretty cool. Even used it on a school assignment.


Bekah loves to pose for pictures. And she loves flowers. Perfect!


Cherith and her banana...doesn't she look so much older than her eleven (then) years.


Another attempt at trick photography.


Uh, maybe that's a little too friendly?


A huge thank you to Andy for providing bikes for all the kids to ride!


Ow! Don't bite my toes, puppy!


All the grandkids with their grandparents.


Emily making jam...and it was delicious!

No comments: