Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Concerts

Both children participating in musical entertainment in December.

Bekah sang at Breakfast With Santa at her school. She was a little nervous but they did so well. It was very well done and so cute. My pictures aren't that great because I was in charge of the sound system so I had to hover near the CD player.

You can see Bekah in the second row in the left corner.


Closer shot, middle left.

Paul's first band concert!! We have a wonderful band program at our middle school. A first concert is always scary but in the three years that I've attended the sixth grade concert (neighbor's kids are in band too) I've been amazed at the quality of sound they get out of 11 year olds playing their first instrument. Paul is in the percussion class which means drums, xylophone, etc.

Paul is in the back, red shirt and Santa hat.


Paul on the big base drum...you can barely see his head.


Now, that is me playing the base drum. They do one parent participation song which was really fun.

No comments: