Friday, May 30, 2008

Field Day Fun

Here's Bekah running a relay race. That's the station I manned for the day so I have lots of pictures of it. It was so fun. In the morning is was nice and cloudy and breezy. Just lovely. The afternoon produced sun, sun and more sun that made for a nice sunburn on the back of my knees. Ouch!
Here's Bekah's class waiting for their teammates to tag them. Bekah's teacher, Mrs. Augustine, is the most wonderful Kindergarten teacher ever.

Bekah doing some sort of sponge race. My friend took this picture, as she manned this event for the day.
Here's Paul running the relay. It's amazing how much these kids just love to run!


This is Paul's class waiting their turns. Paul's teacher, Ms. Varner, is the tall one. She also is an awesome teacher. She really pushed Paul to do his best and provided new opportunities for him to be involved in.

Field Day is one of my favorites. We've been at schools that make it really fancy with lots of water slides and blow up bouncy things. But I love the simplicity of this one. And the kids had just as much fun! We had about ten minutes with each class so we ran several relays and mixed them up with running backwards, skipping and so on. They had a blast. And I did too!

No comments: