Friday, May 30, 2008

Garage Sale

Finally, all that stuff is out of our garage! I should have taken a picture of the garage before and after. I was going to postpone it another week but Tim convinced me to have it the 24th. Well, that was the day after Field Day at school and being outside all day two days in a row did not sit well with me. I slept all afternoon on Sunday! Then I walked a 5K race on Monday that our church youth group sponsored. That was a pretty neat event and the atmosphere was very special. I wish I had some pictures but I didn't take my camera. Anyway, here are some garage sale day pictures.

We had a lovely garage sale last weekend. Since Emily shared hers I thought I should share mine too. :) The girls kept reading the books and playing with the toys and I had to constantly put them back into the sale.

We had LOTS of clothes!

The boys spend their time collecting bugs and making homes for them. It all started with a beetle with extra cool pinchers and then they were off looking for any and all bugs in the yard.

Here is a flower growing in my yard. It's the only one! :) I haven't had much time for the yard and this one is leftover from last year.

No comments: