Wednesday, May 14, 2008

School is Out!

At least for me! Yea! Today is the first day since last Wednesday that I have felt decent. I didn't realize it would take so long to overcome the fatigue of this stressful semester. However, I can report that I have earned all A's, except possibly in Physics and I don't know that grade yet. I kinda feel like since I'm out everybody should be out!

Anyway, I had a great time shopping with my sisters-in-law today. We love to search the bargains and have lunch and it was a great day for it. Thanks Amy and Lori!

OK. I am seriously behind on pictures so I will now make an attempt to catch up!



Here is Bekah beside the only patch of bluebonnets we found at the bluebonnet festival. When Tim asked her if she wanted to go to the Bluebonnet Festival in Burnet she was horrified (pronounced "burn it"). Hee, Hee! Then she was disappointed that there weren't any bluebonnets to be found when we got there. She was extremely happy to find this little patch. My mother in law sent in a picture of all the grandkids around these bluebonnets to a local tv news station and they aired it!
This isn't working out how I want so I'll make another post!








No comments: