Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We're Baaaack!

Two weeks away! We've never taken such a long trip! We started out in Provo, Utah visiting Tim's brother and his family. We climbed a mountain and saw some old friends as well. Next, we headed up to Yellowstone to hang with the Dyer family. We had a great time visiting, seeing wildlife and scenery and playing around. The next few blogs will have pictures and explanations of all that we did.

For now, I've got Vacation Bible School starting on Sunday and college classes starting on Monday so I'm swamped. It may be slow, but I'll get everything up soon!

I was so happy to spend time with my family. I have really missed them. Especially Andy's kids who I hadn't seen for several years. I loved everyone of them! My siblings (and Karri) are my favorite people to hang out with and I hardly ever get to do it! We just had so much fun being together and playing cards and stuff. The kids really got along well and had a lot of fun together.

The house we stayed in, which I didn't get any pictures of, was large and had plenty of room for everyone. The kids had room to run around outside and there was even a creek roam around. anyway, I'll go through the days with pictures in the next blogs so come back and see!

No comments: